3.05.2012

Sharing~^^


I'll not eat anything except proper meal!
I swear!!
No matter what!!!
I'm sure I can!!!!







What makes u cry?
Hungry?
Me too!
But I didn't cry^^





Cute Vongola Babies!!!
Primo!
So cute~
Roborn!





Similar with the ABO blood type^^
But this is incomplete =(





Hey everyone~
Say CHEESE!






I dont want to listen to you anymore!!

By the way, can I train cats to do this?
So cute!





Meow~
That's My Cat!!!
MINE~~!!!
Hehe~







It's Time To Eat!!!!
......and eat you own food please~
hahahah..
These will be my cats!!!
^^ <3










I like this very much~
<3
"这就是友情与爱情的差别"
Quite meaningful~









Hahaha!
It just happened!
Few minutes ago I just said "Goodnight" to Dear Dear~
Now I sitting right here~
hehe^^








They said liars are dogs....
I didn't miss you at all....
[barks]..




(I really miss you a lot already)




I love this~
The feeling when waiting for Dear too!









I hope this is happening to me too..









This is delicious!
I love it!







咬咬~!
不痛的~
Hahaha..



1 comment:

  1. 那個減肥的好好笑~哈哈~減肥是什麼?可以吃的嗎?呵呵~很多可愛喵喵^^咬咬不痛的~不過會流眼淚...

    ReplyDelete