4.01.2012

Just Girly Things

 In Native American culture, a dreamcatcher , the inanimate form of the word for "spider" meaning "dream snare" is a handmade object based on a willow hoop, on which is woven a loose net or web. The dreamcatcher is then decorated with personal and sacred items such as feathers and beads.
(from wikipedia)

I just found out abt this,
quite interesting~
I wish I could have one <3

 <bluek!>
=P

 ~Always~ <3

 <3

 Well, that is a tiny probability!
for me..

 I found.
and finding..

 <one small umbrella~~~>

 will be the best movie ever!

 in white!

 I like the way you smile, meneh~

 pretty shoes!

 ..big & warm.. <3

 me have! <3

 A cat! miao~

 Oh! It's a RAINBOW!
shouting like I never saw it before~

 spending time with him.. <3

 I love my skin~
but it's turning dry recently...

 like I have everything whenever I need them~ <3

 Feeling the wind kissing my cheeck <3

 When it's a bad hair day..

 feeling the warm

 meneh has~

 love my hair <3

~hugs~ <3

 
meneh promised to go redang!

 

 feeling like I losing my friends slowly as time goes by
when I don't even have someone to listen to me anymore









 like cats!

 Oh! POPCORNS!!! <3

















2 comments:

  1. 好多照片@@"你幾時要做早餐給我吃?呵呵..

    ReplyDelete